Doctors surgery in Tapping?

Guest justine.brooks

Guest justine.brooks

Hi

I'm moving to Tapping on the 3rd September. Is there a doctor's surgery in this area? Or how do I find out where to register our family?

Guest guest1228
Hi

I'm moving to Tapping on the 3rd September. Is there a doctor's surgery in this area? Or how do I find out where to register our family?

Hi!

Not sure but don't think there is a surgery in Tapping itself. From my research it seems Tapping is still a developing suburb with lots of new building/planned facilities in the pipeline. I think most local amenities tend to be in the neighboring suburbs of Carramar or Wanneroo. If you find the local government web page I'm sure that will give you the info you need. Tapping is located in the City of Wanneroo. Hope this helps Fiona

• 7 months later...
Guest Bobcat
Hi

The closest one would be down Wanneroo Road in Wanneroo itself, at most 5 minutes drive from Tapping.

We live in Carramar which is next to Tapping; we go to a doctor in Edgewater about 15 minutes away. We have been seeing him for 20 years now and prefer to go slightly out of our way rather than to the ones nearby, due to the quality of service we receive there.

• 6 months later...