5 a side football - hubby wants to join

Raychelsb

Hi,

I'm looking for the same thing. 5 or 6 a side a couple of days a week.

I would like to get involved and meet a few people. Maybe if we get a few people wanting a 5 aside team we could put one together and enter some leagues etc

I love in harrisdale so not far from southern river

Hi Janine, we are doing ok thanks. Much better now Hayes is more settled, he started work today and is enjoying exploring a little although he doesn't want to do too much until i get there.

hayes won't make the meet up in Sunday but if you guys get any more takers let me know and I will see what we can arrange!

x

Hi Janine, we are doing ok thanks. Much better now Hayes is more settled, he started work today and is enjoying exploring a little although he doesn't want to do too much until i get there.

hayes won't make the meet up in Sunday but if you guys get any more takers let me know and I will see what we can arrange!

x

not sure who is going on Sunday to the Perth meet up, I'm still in uk and having a wee PP meet up in London myself! it's a bit far from Yorkshire though :-(

glad he is settling in ok xx

• 4 weeks later...

No Alex, we still haven't got anything together as not enough people at the moment. Still need about another 7 or 8 for 5 a side.

Hubby is in North Yunderup near Mandurah but he will be happy to travel closer to Perth to make it a central meet up. Just need some more takers if you know anyone to round up!

No we haven't got as far as sorting a venue yet, but to be central for everyone I would imagine Fremantle/Coogee area or that kind of central distance going inland too? So those NOR and SOR have equal distance to travel. If anyone does know of anywhere, let me know.

I'd be interested in this, I live in Mullaloo. Have you got any preferred locations to play?