Zara and coffee - Tues 16 Sept 11am

Lou8670

Hi all

Well after the last very busy coffee morning at IKEA I thought the next one could be at Garden City, especially as one of my favourite UK stores opened this month...Zara!

So the plan is to meet for coffee at The Coffee Club from 11am and to do a spot of shopping in Zara beforehand!

Hope you can make it!

Lou x

Count me in if that's ok.

Absolutely! I'll hopefully get there about 9:30am depending on traffic and head straight into Zara. We'll meet at Coffee Club at 11am or before if anyone's early! Suggest we grab a table big enough to seat 10 and tell the staff we're Perth Poms! I'm not sure if we can book a table but will try and find out :smile: If anyone thinks the venue is unsuitable please let me know. I know Coffee Club are quite popular in Rockingham and Mandarah so I opted for a chain I know.

Lou :smile:

I would love to come, but, and there is a but, I cannot come again this time as I will have my cavoodle puppy and kittens and need to spend time with them. We are picking our puppy up this Sunday and our kittens next Sunday, so do not want to leave them too long for their first few weeks. See already I'm having to plan my social life around them!!!!

I would love to come, but, and there is a but, I cannot come again this time as I will have my cavoodle puppy and kittens and need to spend time with them. We are picking our puppy up this Sunday and our kittens next Sunday, so do not want to leave them too long for their first few weeks. See already I'm having to plan my social life around them!!!!

That's it, I'm coming round to yours. I need my pet fix and can only get it through you!!

Just a little nudge/ reminder :smile: I'll be getting there as soon as I can after the school run and will be in Zara :wink: Whoever gets to the coffee shop first should save a table for 10 if possible! It may be more or less but the last few meet ups there's been around that number of ladies. See you Tuesday :smile:

Edited by Lou8670