Friends

Becs1970

Hi I have nearly been in Perth now for 2 years. Looking to meet up with girls for fun days and nights out!! I am 46 years old and am married. I have a 17 yr old boy and 12 yr old girl. Missing my girly friends back home in the UK for shopping, socials, eating, drinking etc. Would love to meet up with some fun loving females!! I am located in East Vic Park :biggrin:

Hi, I'm 38 and married with 2 girls, 14 and 10. We arrive in Perth on 11th Jan and I will be looking for friends to shop / coffee / lunch with as I won't be working. We are looking to settle in Rossmoyne / Willetton area. Would be nice to meet new people with children of similar ages. We could maybe meet up before the kids start school again? Jen

Hi Ladies

Won't be moving out till April/May, but would be great to get to know some people once we have arrived. I'm 36, husband is 40 and we have a 14 year old daughter. Looking to move slightly further south around the Secret Harbour area but not a million miles away :smile:

@Jen78 I see your hubby is in Engineering? What kind? Mine is a Civil Engineer/QS. Currently looking into the job situation for Engineers, I've heard things are a bit slow in Perth at the mo :unsure:

Hi, hubby is 41 and is a maintenance engineer he has managed to get a maintenance planning job with the mining / natural resources company BHP Billiton. He flew out early Dec for an interview after 2 video interviews and online psychometric tests. He starts in April which gives us time to settle in. He applied directly with the company. He also used Seek but didn't get any offers for interviews despite several applications. He found it better to research the companies and apply directly rather than use the agencies in the end.

Best of luck on the job hunt x

Hi, hubby is 41 and is a maintenance engineer he has managed to get a maintenance planning job with the mining / natural resources company BHP Billiton. He flew out early Dec for an interview after 2 video interviews and online psychometric tests. He starts in April which gives us time to settle in. He applied directly with the company. He also used Seek but didn't get any offers for interviews despite several applications. He found it better to research the companies and apply directly rather than use the agencies in the end.

Best of luck on the job hunt x

Thats great news Jen78, also nice that you'll have some time to settle in as a family too! My husband has just found out that two companies he has previously worked for a few years back have branches in Perth city so fingers crossed he gets lucky on the job front when the time comes. Have to get our house sold before we can make any concrete plans. Hope your move over goes well

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm Helen been here 3 years from Scotland! Love to meet up sometime! Work east Perth!!

QUOTE=Becs1970;144799]Hi I have nearly been in Perth now for 2 years. Looking to meet up with girls for fun days and nights out!! I am 46 years old and am married. I have a 17 yr old boy and 12 yr old girl. Missing my girly friends back home in the UK for shopping, socials, eating, drinking etc. Would love to meet up with some fun loving females!! I am located in East Vic Park :biggrin:[/quote

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2017 at 00:40, sun lovers said:

Hi I'm Helen I've been here 3 and a bit years now, would love to meet knew people, I'm a very young 49 ? In my mind lol 

Love socializing nights out and coffees, and would love a meet up. 

Hi Helen Im a very young 52 yr old ?just moved back to Perth from Sydney 2 weeks ago with hubby , I have 2 grown boys 23 and 27 so I have lots of free time . I do have a few lovely friends here as we lived in Perth for a couple yrs 3and a half yrs ago and we're so happy to be back . We live in Hillary's which is pretty new to me as lived South of the river before. I love to keep fit but also love to just chill too and love girlie time where we talk about absolutely nothing and just have fun. Hope u dont mind the message I'm not very good at putting myself out there but i promised myself that i would . Would love to hear back from u sometime and maybe a coffee meet ? Janette 

• Like 1