Hi, Cain Family on move to OZ in August...

cainyp

Hi to all,

At last me my husband and our 3 beautiful children will be moving to Perth in August. We will be looking to meet new friends and to ask for advice to help with our big move.

Thanks

Paula (35) Hairdresser, Paul ( 41) I.T

and Pippa 14, Katie 12 and Daniel 7

Guest The.Lawcants

Hi Cain family

I wish you well with your move. Hopefully were be out at the end of the year if all goes well. So if yor still up for it would love to meet up with you all then.

Jane & Co :D

Hi to all,

At last me my husband and our 3 beautiful children will be moving to Perth in August. We will be looking to meet new friends and to ask for advice to help with our big move.

Thanks

Paula (35) Hairdresser, Paul ( 41) I.T

and Pippa 14, Katie 12 and Daniel 7

hi guys do you know where you will be living we also have 3 children sophie 14 kellie 11 and jack 9 we have been here 4 weeks would love to meet up with you when you get here!!

Hi Andy and Michelle,

Not sure yet where we are going to live. We are looking up the North around your area. We liked Joondalup and Ellensbrook. I think that is close to you isnt it?

My husband Works in I.T so it depends on where he can get work. How are you finding it? It will be great to meet up when we arrive and for the children to make new friends that are the same age.. What school have you got your children into ?

Paula

Hi Andy and Michelle,

Not sure yet where we are going to live. We are looking up the North around your area. We liked Joondalup and Ellensbrook. I think that is close to you isnt it?

My husband Works in I.T so it depends on where he can get work. How are you finding it? It will be great to meet up when we arrive and for the children to make new friends that are the same age.. What school have you got your children into ?

Paula

hi paula

yes we not far from those areas we are renting at the moment because not been able to sell house yet in england. we want to stay around here because the kids are already at school beaumaris primary and ocean reef high so dont want to have to move them again. perhaps we could e mail each other it would probably be more straight forward than this. mine is auntisheli@btinternet.com.

michelle

Guest Jonny-boi

Hi Guys

We moved out here in Jan 2008. We have two girls aged 14 and 17. We are both 40. We are living in Ellenbrook, how are your moving plans going? It will be worth it I promise. If you need to know anything we would be glad to try and help.

Justine, Jon, Aimi (17) and Sophie (14)

Hi Guys

We moved out here in Jan 2008. We have two girls aged 14 and 17. We are both 40. We are living in Ellenbrook, how are your moving plans going? It will be worth it I promise. If you need to know anything we would be glad to try and help.

Justine, Jon, Aimi (17) and Sophie (14)

hi justine

we have only been here for 4 weeks living in ocean reef how has your 14 year old settled i also have a 14 year old daughter and she is quite miserable missing all her mates back in the uk any advise!

michelle

Hi Justine,

Has the high school opened yet in Ellenbrook. We visited last year in March and they were building it. It looked like it was going to be huge. Are there any primary schools?

We are looking to be in Perth for August time, that way the kids can settle in school before they break up for the hols in November. How many weeks do they have off then is it 6 weeks like in the UK.

Guest Jonny-boi
Hi Justine,

Has the high school opened yet in Ellenbrook. We visited last year in March and they were building it. It looked like it was going to be huge. Are there any primary schools?

We are looking to be in Perth for August time, that way the kids can settle in school before they break up for the hols in November. How many weeks do they have off then is it 6 weeks like in the UK.

Hi Guys.

Yes the Ellenbrook secondary school is open now. Our youngest daughter Sophie (14) goes there. It is quite big but they only cater for years 7 - 9 at the moment. They add another year each Jan as the kids go up a year. I am not sure about primary schools in Ellenbrook but I will see what I can find out, I know that there is one in upper swan which is not too far away but is a car journey away. I am sure that they have one in Ellenbrook as it is ever expanding.

As we only arrived in January this year I have not got the exact dates for the main holiday but I have been told that it is about 6 weeks over the Xmas time. This year the school year began in the early part of Feb. I will see what I can find out about the primary schools and let you know.

Let me know if you need to know anything else and I will see if I can help.

Justine

Guest Jonny-boi
hi justine

we have only been here for 4 weeks living in ocean reef how has your 14 year old settled i also have a 14 year old daughter and she is quite miserable missing all her mates back in the uk any advise!

michelle

Hi Michelle

It must be the age, We have been having a lot of grief from Sophie (14) for the same reason. She is always on MSN or Facebook to her friends back in Engalnd and is convinced that she is going to move back to Engalnd when she is 18. We have been here since Jan this year and she has now been at school for about six weeks. I have to say that she has got a bit better since she started the school but she only has a small group of friends at the moment. I sometimes think that she is actually settling better than she lets on though as she has always said she did not want to come here, so would not want to admit just yet that it is not as bad as she thought. She likes the country but misses her friends in Engalnd.

How are you finding it? It can really get us down sometimes as we, obviously, feel a bit quilty. I know we have done the right thing though and are really enjoying it here. Is your daughter in school yet? if so how is it going?

Justine

Guest Bob Briggs

Guys we moved out here 13 years ago and some friends with 3 daughters simular age to yours came 3 years later. They hated it to start with but I told them to do what I said to my kids. We give it 2 years and if we still feel the same we go back. We didn' and we ain't. Love the place took about a year before we got good jobs and love it. Live just North of ellenbrook at The Vines. GOLF GOLF GOLF