Driving

ali

no as long as you have a uk driving license they will just take your pic charge you for 1 or 5 yrs license and then give you a temp card. then you receive your license through the post

dont forget to tell them when you change adress and they send you a sticker to put on it.

i like to tell the aussies it is cause were better drivers than them

• 2 years later...
no as long as you have a uk driving license they will just take your pic charge you for 1 or 5 yrs license and then give you a temp card. then you receive your license through the post

dont forget to tell them when you change adress and they send you a sticker to put on it.

i like to tell the aussies it is cause were better drivers than them

just to let you know thats wrong,i moved to perth 5 years ago and then you had to sit a 30 questions theory test and in that time i have met people who have done the same over the last 5 years. unless it has changed since i was in the licencing office 8 weeks ago.

just to let you know thats wrong,i moved to perth 5 years ago and then you had to sit a 30 questions theory test and in that time i have met people who have done the same over the last 5 years. unless it has changed since i was in the licencing office 8 weeks ago.

i will have to say that i am wrong they have changed he rules just looked it up on the net. But it is only licences from the reconised countries that you do not have to take a test, from any un recognsed country you have to take a practical aswell as a theory.

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/licensing/yourlicence/1363.asp#overseas