Bali Weddings

johickey

Having said that - it is not close to anything else - approx 45 minutes drive to closest place. Unless you have got your heart set on Bali I think there are more beautiful and exotic places in Australia (particularly FNQ). A lot of places in Bali are heavily congested with traffic and not many areas would be ideal for a wedding unless you mainly stay in the hotel.

Edited by dxboz

Here are a few ideas for you https://indonesia.tripcanvas.co/bali/unique-wedding-places-bali/. I am just back from Bali and think that the temples at Tanah Lot would make a stunning setting for a wedding - Pan Pacific https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-resorts/indonesia/nirwana-bali-resort/celebrate/venues.html.

Arh thank you.. Pan Pacific looks gorgeous.

• 5 months later...

Personally i would say there are far nicer places in Oz to marry than Bali. Without the filth. Am bias im afraid been seen and wont go again... Yes there are beautiful settings for weddings there. My suggestion for Bali the grand palace and gardens. There will be space there and less tourists jostling to take pics we found it serene

I am not a lover of Bali, but if your have fixed your heart on having a wedding there, be very careful if you use a Bali Wedding Planner as a few over the past couple of years have been found to be corrupt and accept your money and do not anything. Book direct yourself and don't use a Wedding Planner. Plenty of beautiful places in WA to have a wedding though....

• 1 year later...