Invite to apply!!!!!!!!!!

Sami

Congrats Sam! We got ours on the 8th Jan and we're just as excited. After years ourselves we finally feel like we are nearly there, fingers crossed it all works out, just so desperate for the visa grant now, nothing more to do but wait!

good luck with your application!

We have submitted our visa and documents, just checked the page today, we haven't heard anything about being assigned a case officer however its updated with an area to do our medical assessments so I guess we just get on with it? x

Yes Sami that means they need your medical reports before furthering your application. Sometimes you don't hear from your case officer until all the information they require has been received. Hope it goes well.

The document upload page has loaded up with a list of recommended documents to attach, all of which have already been attached however one is the police check, am I best just getting this done now with our medicals being done on Wednesday or am I being impatient and I should wait to have them requested?

Sam x