Clarkson

bigyin

I think Clarkson does have a reputation, but I think like all areas there are good parts and bad parts. My brother bought a house in Clarkson in May, and rented there previously. We lived with him for the first month and we didn't see any evidence of crime - and he loves the place. I think if you take a drive around you can spot by looking at people's houses the type of 'area' it is, as a general rule if the gardens and the houses look well maintained all along the street then it's a nice area. Although there may be exceptions to the rule as my brothers garden looks a right state (and he parks his trucks all over it) and he's a lovely person. :biggrin:

Guest guest1337
Hi Can anyone give me any information on Clarkson. Is there a lot of trouble there. Do I need to keep my doors locked ALL the time.......

That would be a big no! Can't remember how many times we go out and forget to lock the doors and windows and everything is still here! We've live in Clarkson nearly 5 years now and haven't had any problems. Thats not to say it's perfect, nowhere on this earth is! We have nice neighbours, all Aussies! Our street is quiet and don't envisage us moving from the area anytime soon. Ocean Keys shopping centre has just about everything you need, with a massive approved expansion plan passed and set to get underway soon. Whale and Ale pub does nice food, karaoke, etc if thats your thing, plenty of parks, school, gym's etc etc. only abot 8 minutes to Joondalup, Perth's second city! Although not a city as we know it, No sky scrappers for one! lol

Suppose it depends what your looking for and where you've come????