Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 21/11/17 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Hi, I went through this a few months ago when I moved over. You have to get non-practicing registration first, this will enable you to start teaching (provided you have applied for a WWCC). When you have completed your first day teaching (even relief work) you send the TRBWA a 'Notice of Teaching' form. One you have taught for a minimum of 100 days you can then apply for Full-registration. If you need any more info. about registration, or teaching here in general, just let me know. Happy to help!
  2. 1 point
    You could look at the skilled occupation lists to see if your occupation is on there, but I don't recall anything similar to what you do. Even if it were, it wouldn't save a huge amount. Visa fees are less - just under $4k, but add on skills assessment and ILETS and it soon adds up. You should note that the visa fees are the drop in the ocean in the overall costs.
This leaderboard is set to Perth/GMT+08:00
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

    Sign Up