Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/02/19 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    You can't just swap her on your visa. You will need to sponsor her for a partner visa. You can only do this once you are living in Australia and the process takes 12 to 24 months.
  2. 1 point
    Hi Scotty, As your PR has already been granted, it would (I imagine), now be a case of your new girlfriend applying for a partner visa. If you split with your ex prior the visa grant, you should have informed immigration of the change of circumstances.
This leaderboard is set to Perth/GMT+08:00
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

    Sign Up