Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About ThomG

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday February 22
  1. Would appreciate if anyone knows the best most Tax effective way to transfer a cashed out ''lump sum'' payment from a private U.K. pension fund over to Australia, so I can help buy a house and pay off my ex spouse:arghh: her part of the claim. Being on a permanent Disability Pension here may also be a problem? Any help much appreciated. kind regards, Thom.