Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About BluEgg

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Hi I'm flying out to Perth in December 2016 with my family. I am a fully qualified teacher with 10 years experience in the UK but I'm unsure of which teachers registration I should apply for to enable me to teach in Australia. I wondered if anyone on here could shed some light? Thanks