Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Plumberman

  • Rank
  1. Plumberman

    over 65 & bridging visa

    Hi all, ok, so when I get over 65, can I apply for a brideging visa while on shore, and then get the 804 age parent Visa? my Son lives in Oz (half my children), So I want to spend the rest of my days in Oz, and can I remain in Oz until the non- payment visa is granted? think I have this correct? any advice would be great, Thanks