Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'contributory parent visa'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Perth
    • Visas and Migration
    • Shipping
    • Money Transfers: Ask Moneycorp
  • General Chat
    • Welcome
    • News & Chat
    • Recreation & Socialising
  • Life in Perth
    • Health Care
    • Money & Finance
    • Jobs, Careers, Vacancies
    • Education
    • Suburbs, Renting & Real Estate
    • Household
    • Kids Down Under
    • Travel & Flights
    • Food and Drink
    • For Sale / Wanted


  • Migration
  • Forum Help


  • Community Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. HI all, Im looking into the contributory parent visa (temp subclass 173), and after some experiences and advice! So far my understanding is you pay the first instalment on application or $2540, then can take around 2 years to process which they will ask for the second instalment of $29130? You then can stay in the country for 2 years ( allowing you to try to recover from that huge amount and save), in which you apply for the permanent contributory parent visa subclass 143. (again from what I'm understanding ?) For the 143, apply for the 1st instalment, $330, then wait for them to ask for the second instalment of $19420? (Time frame unknown?) If anyone can clarify this and let me know from experience, would really appreciate it! thank you!