Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'child'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Perth
    • Visas and Migration
    • Shipping
    • Money Transfers: Ask Moneycorp
  • General Chat
    • Welcome
    • News & Chat
    • Recreation & Socialising
  • Life in Perth
    • Health Care
    • Money & Finance
    • Jobs, Careers, Vacancies
    • Education
    • Suburbs, Renting & Real Estate
    • Household
    • Kids Down Under
    • Travel & Flights
    • Food and Drink
    • For Sale / Wanted

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 3 results

  1. Hi everyone, If anyone could offer me some advice it would be very much appreciated. We are hoping to move to Perth in the not too distant future, but due to being 5 points short for a permanent visa we would unfortunately need to apply for a 489 T/V with a view to applying for the 887 P/V after 2 yrs. We have a daughter who will be 18 when we apply who would apparently therefore need to be in full time education to be able to be included on our visa due to her age? We have looked into a full time college course that interests her but she has also been offered the same qualification but as an apprenticeship which she would get a small wage for; £350 p/m. She would still be living at home and obviously would be dependant on us still on such a low wage. Therefore my question is... although this apprenticeship wouldn't be classed as being in full time education, as most of her week would be hands on in placement, it is still a learner course so would this still make her eligible to be on our visa? Sorry to make it long winded but thought I need to properly explain my circumstances. Thank you in advance.
  2. Hi all, New to the webpages here so home this unsolicited advert isn't against the rules! My parents recently moved here and brought with them a brand new UK standard car seat that they'd bought for our wee boy to use if / when we visited the UK. Now this has been confirmed to us that it can't be used in Australia as it doesn't comply to the design rules that the have here, but it is a high quality UK / Europe child car seat that would be ideal for anyone travelling / moving to the UK or Europe... The follow is the advert summary that we put up on Gumtree... We are selling an as-new child seat for 0 - 4 years old (up to 18kg) that we brought across from the UK. This is a UK SPECIFICATION seat, and would be idea if you were looking to travel or move to the UK or Europe. The FIRST CLASS plus combines the benefits of an infant carrier and a car seat that grows with your child. It combines a rearward facing seat (birth to 13kg) and a forward facing seat (9kg - 18kg). It is is absolutely excellent condition and comes with all original items and manual. Be aware that this is a UK specification seat and as such (while completely safe and certified) is not designed to the Australian regulations - in case you would like to use here in Austalia. NB Our seat is a black with grey support frame, not burgundy as in the stock photographs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like any further details, or to view the seat. We are looking for $175 AUD or nearest reasonable offer. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested and from taking an active part in this website! Cheers, Mark
  3. We are looking for qualified childcare workers to come and work for us at Mulberry Tree Childcare. We have a number of centres through out Perth and in Broome. You can check out our website on www.mulberrytree.com.au or send your resume to admin@mulberrytree.com.au . We look forward in hearing from you.