Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'want to live in australia'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Moving to Perth
    • Visas and Migration
    • Shipping
    • Money Transfers: Ask Moneycorp
  • General Chat
    • Welcome
    • News & Chat
    • Recreation & Socialising
  • Life in Perth
    • Health Care
    • Money & Finance
    • Jobs, Careers, Vacancies
    • Education
    • Suburbs, Renting & Real Estate
    • Household
    • Kids Down Under
    • Travel & Flights
    • Food and Drink
    • For Sale / Wanted

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. Plumberman

    over 65 & bridging visa

    Hi all, ok, so when I get over 65, can I apply for a brideging visa while on shore, and then get the 804 age parent Visa? my Son lives in Oz (half my children), So I want to spend the rest of my days in Oz, and can I remain in Oz until the non- payment visa is granted? think I have this correct? any advice would be great, Thanks