This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. (again!!!)

ashleymhale

Does everybody else get:

[h=3]This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.[/h]when you try to check the progress of your online visa application? It hasn't ever worked for me which is very annoying when you have lodged your application through an agent and you can't access the application through skillselect. Is there any other way we can check without pestering our agent every 2 minutes?

• 3 weeks later...
Does everybody else get:

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

when you try to check the progress of your online visa application? It hasn't ever worked for me which is very annoying when you have lodged your application through an agent and you can't access the application through skillselect. Is there any other way we can check without pestering our agent every 2 minutes?

​Same Pinch!!!

I had the same problem but found another way around it. What visa are you applying for? We're applying for Subclass 189.

Try this way: go to http://www.immi.gov.au, on the right hand side click on "Check the progress of your online lodged application", click on "Business Innovation and Investment", and then click on "Logon to eVisa", type in your TRN number and password and click login.

I was trying to get in through the options under Professional and other skilled workers but it wouldn't ever work but I can get into it doing the above.

Hope this helps :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Its natural for anyone,esp those who have appointed agent and have no access to the happenings, to be curious and wanting to check their application status. However it's not worth it. The information on the net is not updated usually so there's no point drawing conclusions from it. Once I compelled my agent to check the status in front of me. To my dismay and btw his too, it said all documents requested except for PCC. My agent had send those documents to CO six weeks earlier. Few days later I was granted visa but the status was same i.e documents still requested...