A Seasoned Project Coordinator

Keep an eye out for jobs on the state government website, they periodically advertise for project mgmt. roles in regional areas. Make sure you look broadly across the different departments, as most of the departments would have a call for these kinds of roles, but only the larger ones would tend to need them in regional areas (think Dept of Health, Education, Corrective Services etc). The web address is www.jobs.wa.gov.au

Keep an eye out for jobs on the state government website, they periodically advertise for project mgmt. roles in regional areas. Make sure you look broadly across the different departments, as most of the departments would have a call for these kinds of roles, but only the larger ones would tend to need them in regional areas (think Dept of Health, Education, Corrective Services etc). The web address is www.jobs.wa.gov.au

Hi Jen, thanks alot for your vital feedback.. i've been going through the goverment web site, applied for one too but un fortunately it didn't work out, however is shall keep trying

cheers!

Hang in there! If you're not successful in applying for a govt job, the absolute best thing you can do is ring up for feedback. This is where you can take away from the process things you could maybe do differently next time.

Thanks Jen, yeah i should do that.. thing is i'm still in Sri Lanka, i can shoot an e-mail & see for the time being.. would that work?

Do you know any recruitment agencies in perth that does regional recruitment?