Visa Granted!!! Thank you PerthPoms!!!

georgiasmammy

Wow! What a morning and it's only 06:34am. Got up at 5am to turn the fan on, so hot trying to sleep, checked emails, CO had emailed asking us to attach police certificates to email as couldn't open the uploaded ones. Thought to myself, well it's 2pm in Brisbane so might as well get up and email them across before she finishes for the day. Had a cuppa, watched the weather forecast, went to go back to bed then but refreshed email at 06:07am and our permanent visa grant notification email came through! Waaaaahaaay!!

So much to think about now this weekend, seriously don't know how I'm going to concentrate at all in work today.

I'd really like to thank PerthPoms and all it's members for the amazing amount of advice, tips and expertise over the past few months. I applied for this visa all on my own without an agent and I honestly think that this forum has played a significant part in helping me with everything from the tests to the paperwork to the end result of the visa. Thank you ALL so much ............. :notworthy: have a wonderful weekend all x

Guest guest9824
Thank you all xxx Yes....... now the real planning starts......... :wacko:

I might have a glass of bubbles on your behalf.....well it would be rude not too really.....enjoy your weekend! :biggrin:

Congratulations!

I visited Perth last year (my wife used to live there, so she catch up with some old friends) and i loved it. So now we are finishing our residence application. I think I ´ll be there with my wife next year.