A way for guys to make friends and meet people

There is a way for men to meet other guys, make friends and help settle into life.

There is the Freemasons. We are not a mystical secret society. Simply a society that has some notional secrets. We are an organization for men that promotes friendship for men.

Our values are to uphold basic morality in personal lives, encourage friendship and raise some money for charity. How this works is three fold. There is a ceremonial side. Imagine short verbal plays - no acting, slightly different that carry a moral such as help your fellow guys or to think about something.

Then there is the social side, we normally have a dinner every month - nothing ott. Might be a curry night or a casserole night with a few beers, jokes and a laugh.

Then the third and in my view of the biggest, charity. We support a huge range of charities and raise money for them.

The three are combined. So, we meet, then have dinner - a laugh / sing a long with some beers and a raffle for daft presents as the point isn't to win, but to raise a few bucks for charity.

If anyone is interested send me a pm. I was struggling to make friends and decided to go with it. Best decision.

• 3 weeks later...