Jonathan

Orthodontists

In comparison to UK/Irish prices, how do Aussie ortho's fair up for a full set of 'train tracks'?

I have seen people pay between $5k and $7.5k depending on dentist and course of treatment.

Does Medicare cover Ortho treatment? Or perhaps private health insurance?

Medicare no and health insurance limited depending on company.

There is good Orthododtist all over, profile has a good rep. A lot of health policy's don't allow claims for treatment for the first 12mths then it only covers a percentage. Price's vary depending on length @ type of treatment. Our son is having adjustments on his exsiting brace and its costing us just under $4000.00

Keith Huxtable - offices in Leeming and Kelmscott. Great with my daughter and she still has after care check ups and he didn't try to give my son braces when he didn't need them - anyone who doesn't try to rip me off is great.

Hello

My daughter has had her braces for six months. Can anyone tell me if the orthodontists in Perth are happy to continue with treatment that has started our do they take them out and start again?

Ta

Bee

I think it would be down to the individual orthodontist - I can see why they'd want to start again, if something wasn't right how would you know if it was them or the ortho in the UK?

A lot like to remove & put their own on. We did find someone who was willing to carry on with existing brace in Joondalup. Make sure you have X-rays & any notes etc from any exsiting orthodontist,nthat will also save you money when you get here as they know how to charge :-)