georgiasmammy

1st class machinist/Cnc machinist arriving 23rd september

Hi guys, thought I'd post this on here as you never know who's reading and hey, we may get a little bit of luck. Hubby is awesome toolmaker or 1st class machinist/Cnc machinist as they are known in wa. I'm not just saying that either because he's my hubby, he is loyal, hardworking and truly skilled in his field. We arrive in perth on Monday 23rd September. He has already been canvassing employers but if anyone is looking for, or knows if anyone else is looking for top rated toolmakers then please let me know.

thanks x

Hi guys, thought I'd post this on here as you never know who's reading and hey, we may get a little bit of luck. Hubby is awesome toolmaker or 1st class machinist/Cnc machinist as they are known in wa. I'm not just saying that either because he's my hubby, he is loyal, hardworking and truly skilled in his field. We arrive in perth on Monday 23rd September. He has already been canvassing employers but if anyone is looking for, or knows if anyone else is looking for top rated toolmakers then please let me know.

thanks x

That's you and a lot more

Hello,

I realise the market has slowed down but my friend who is a CNC Machinist went out on a working holiday visa last year. He traveled Oz for a bit then arrived in Perth. He then went looking for a job and within 2 days had 3 offers by just knocking on doors and getting out there. I believe from talking to him (he's home on holiday currently) there's still quite a demand for that skill so I wouldn't be to worried. Oh and I forgot to mention he's been offered sponsorship on a 457.

My Girlfriend and I are due to arrive in Perth in September 14th so really looking forward to it. Good luck :-)

Kyle

Hello,

I realise the market has slowed down but my friend who is a CNC Machinist went out on a working holiday visa last year. He traveled Oz for a bit then arrived in Perth. He then went looking for a job and within 2 days had 3 offers by just knocking on doors and getting out there. I believe from talking to him (he's home on holiday currently) there's still quite a demand for that skill so I wouldn't be to worried. Oh and I forgot to mention he's been offered sponsorship on a 457.

My Girlfriend and I are due to arrive in Perth in September 14th so really looking forward to it. Good luck :-)

Kyle

Hi Kyle, that's great to know thank you. Quite a few have got back to him and said to go over and visit them when we arrive so that's postive. Good luck to you going out on Sept 14th. We'll be there not long after you x :biggrin: