electrician work

Guest ozziespurs

Guest ozziespurs

Hi all I am a newbie to the forum and was wondering if anyone can help, We hope to move asap pending on selling house, we hold a 136 visa and being forced to validate in Feb due to no house sale came to Perth and fell in love with it. Our only worry now is will my oh be able to find work out there especially as electrician has now been taken off the CSL list, I know as we've already got visa their is no problem there what does worry me as i keep on hearing is that work is hard to find, and also what salary do you think he'd be lookig at earning, sorry for loads of questions it's just that we aim to reduce price on house and need to know as we have already lost a lot of equity on the house and we need this to fund move. Many thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest RikandJules

Hi Know how you feel we have just been out to validate visas as we cannot sell house. I am now investigating how you get a Wa electrical licence as you need one of these b4 you can be a spark.

If you know any more about sparking in WA let me know