Suburb help....please!!!!!

mwjw

We may have to come over on this visa, depending on points. It does look like a nightmare. There are loads of vacancies in Perth for my husbands job, but if we come on this visa we intend to rent in Mandurah for two years, and get any kind of low paid job in Mandurah. Although you have to live there two years you only need to work there for twelve months. After that he could go to Perth for his proper job and commute. I think suffering for a year will be, worth it, don't not go, good luck.

She used to be a performance analyst in insurance 10 years ago then had kids. She project managed our house build then started her own successful cake decorating business. Looking for something admin/banking/ insurance based now ideally school hours but can be flexible.

Happy with the beers/golf idea ! ;-)

What does yours do ??

Hey chardy. Thanks for the tip on meadow springs..Drove there, wife loved it and was offered a job while we were there!!

Well congrats on all that. Probably a wise choice location wise with regards to jobs. I live in Bunbury and whilst I love the place, it can be a tricky place to get work. There's a lot of who you know and not what you know so good luck with the new job.