Places to avoid around mandurah area for rentals

My husband and I are considered Mandurah, I'm in admin (customer service/inventory) and my husband is a hairdresser/acupuncturist. I'm not planning on working in the city but can't seem to find many job adverts in the Mandurah area, can anyone recommend a website for jobs please. Do a lot of people who live in Mandurah travel to Perth for work? I don't want where I live to be governed by where I work but wonder if this may be the reality.

Any advise greatfully received.

My husband and I are considered Mandurah, I'm in admin (customer service/inventory) and my husband is a hairdresser/acupuncturist. I'm not planning on working in the city but can't seem to find many job adverts in the Mandurah area, can anyone recommend a website for jobs please. Do a lot of people who live in Mandurah travel to Perth for work? I don't want where I live to be governed by where I work but wonder if this may be the reality.

Any advise greatfully received.

To be honest, for your job, i think it is likely to be city based unless you work for something like the local council. Seek.com.au is the main job web site.

A lot of people do commute from Mandurah to the city for work. The main reason being that Mandurah is a very pretty place and nice beaches but a lot more affordable than Perth.

Renting is very hard and agents are not very fast in letting you look at places. Bring loads of references with you. We were lucky and found a place - still was a struggle but got there in the end as we paid 6mths rent in advance. Don't get put of if you are viewing a property and loads of people turn up, most of the time they are wanting something to do on a Saturday arvo. The only downside of renting is you have to look at the place before you can get an application, very time consuming.

Wish you all the best. We have been here since June and Love Halls head, even though this week has been very wet and windy - I have to pinch myself that we are all here

Hi there, sorry to butt in, im a wall and floor tiler from scotland coming to mandurah through my trade too....Heading over mid january, been looking at everything i can about mandurah and regional areas online...Its me my wife, wee boy 5, and wee girl 3, we too will be looking for a holiday let at first, how are you finding it?