Anyone who lodged 190 in August have case officer yet?

nikkiwd

Thought id join this this thread - never lodged in August but there seems to be noone else on here who lodged in July!! - be interesting to see if any of the August people have there visas granted before me !

Hi - I lodged 190 visa on the 9th July - police checks and medicals done - case officer alloacted on the 20th August . I have heard nothing since ;( . I have an agent , she did say that she had emialed the CO on the 4th September stating I had provided all the character and medical info, she says she has had no correspondance back from the CO. Im worried as people seem to have been granted there visas quite quickly after being allocated CO

Are there other July people out there who have there visa or are still waiting ?

Im driving myself mad with the worry !!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Floormans wife..lindsay!!)

Hi all,

Our agent still wont allow us to have a password to check!!! I wouldnt mind, i only want to keep my eyes on the medical to check if it gets referred,as we have now sold our house so would need to find alternative accom for the length of the referral...and she still says no!!..arrgghhh

Rant over..hahah!!

Hi Nikkiwd,

Thank you, and yes it has helped. I think I was on the right lines with my initial application (except with my partners qualifications could have been a disaster), however, confusion kicked in when I started reading to much and spoke to immi. I have to admit I used to read people’s posts, who were stressed out by their visa applications, and could not understand what all the fuss was about. Now after going through the process myself, I fully understand why people get so stressed out, it is a big commitment, and information from the official sources can be contradicting, no wonder even migration agents get it wrong!

Thnaks again and hope you and Kbounds are allocated case officers soon

Edited by JMG79
typo

(Floormans wife..lindsay!!)

Hi all,

Our agent still wont allow us to have a password to check!!! I wouldnt mind, i only want to keep my eyes on the medical to check if it gets referred,as we have now sold our house so would need to find alternative accom for the length of the referral...and she still says no!!..arrgghhh

Rant over..hahah!!

keep ringing up your agent to ask if there has been any correspondence for you....that's what i did and agent soon gave in and gave me password lol. plus...he has been on holiday for past 3 weeks so i didn't think i could possibly not have anything to look at etc to do with our visa considering it has taken over my life lol. although, even having the password, not sure what good it is as several people in this forum have pointed out, sometimes nothing gets updated on your log in page etc. grrr this whole process is frustrating :)

great news Floorman, its getting close for us all.

We had medicals today, what stress! I kind of expect my hubby will have his referred due to his 'white coat syndrome' pushing his blood pressure through the roof (he doesnt suffer from high blood pressure but the anxiety of the medicals made it look the opposite)...so so so hope it doesn't get referred as I cant cope waiting loads more time than we have waited already:sad:

Good news Kbounds, you wont be far behind Floorman then!

Parimal30 you lodged same day as Kbounds, so maybe you have a case officer now, are you using an agent or doing it yourself?

Nikkiwd, I am not using an agent. I still dont have a CO because when I login with my TRN the status is still 'in progress'. Maybe this week or the next week I will have a CO..if not I will ring them.

Nikkiwd, I am not using an agent. I still dont have a CO because when I login with my TRN the status is still 'in progress'. Maybe this week or the next week I will have a CO..if not I will ring them.

we have CO since last wednesday and our evisa still says in progress so don't go by what that says lol. They have to manually change it and they don't have to if they choose not to so unless you ring up then you may not realise you have one. hope this helps

we have CO since last wednesday and our evisa still says in progress so don't go by what that says lol. They have to manually change it and they don't have to if they choose not to so unless you ring up then you may not realise you have one. hope this helps

Looking at the time line in your sig, it seems you lodge one week after us. You got a CO exactly 5 weeks after lodging so I assume we've had one for 2 weeks now. I too am not using an agent and when I log in it also says "In progress" but from what I can see, the only thing after that is "finalised" which would be your decision. There doesn't seem to be a "you have a CO, so sit back and be patient" tab. lol

I may be wrong though! At this stage the waiting is killing me, especially as I have a day off to play golf but it's frikking raining here and I'm now at a loose end!

Flatpack since you arent using an agent, same as us, wondering about the ' organise medicals' link, did yours dissappear after you had yours? My 2 kids and mine has gone today and it now says 'medicals are no longer required according to info recieved by diac' or something along those lines. My husbands link is still there though so has his been referred?

Flatpack since you arent using an agent, same as us, wondering about the ' organise medicals' link, did yours dissappear after you had yours? My 2 kids and mine has gone today and it now says 'medicals are no longer required according to info recieved by diac' or something along those lines. My husbands link is still there though so has his been referred?

Myself and OH and a baby girl here, the day we had our medicals the doctor told us that our baby had passed and that he would upload her results that day(no blood tests). He said (as long as our bloods were fine) that ours would be uploaded on the Sunday.

Our daughters link changed that day and I noticed ours changed on the Monday to "medicals are no longer required according to info received by diac" as yours do. I have no idea as to your OH's but it seems likely to have been referred unless the just haven't done his yet. It's an educated guess though so it holds no weight at all.