Anyone who lodged 190 in August have case officer yet?

nikkiwd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello every one

I am gurpreet from india and currently waiting for co. I have applied pr (sponaored by wa ) on 5th oct .have already submitted pcc and medicals .

I have a quiery .... can i leave my job now to do some technical courses relevant to my field ??? Or leaving my job will effect my case in anyway ????

Please advise ......

Gurpreet

Hi flatpack I emailed my co to tell them all documents they requested were uploaded and got visa granted the next day

I left it a couple of days, don't want to "nag them" but having no email this morning from them I have succumbed and sent one informing them that Form 80 is uploaded. Fingers crossed

I left it a couple of days, don't want to "nag them" but having no email this morning from them I have succumbed and sent one informing them that Form 80 is uploaded. Fingers crossed

I too remain waiting , i emailed my agent on friday , no reply as yet, great to see people getting there visas but wee bit worrying when they lodged after me ! hope everyone waiting hears soon

thanks, adelaide team 2 flatpack. no word yet? we didnt get any contact before grant, definately thought I would get asked for form 80.

Congrats on your news once again, we were asked to fill out the dreaded Form 80! To be honest, was easy to fill out, just repetitive. The question that asks where you've been in the last 10 years was awkward but not impossible. I stayed up until 2 am to fill out the form scan it back in and upload it hoping for a speedy response and have heard zilch since.

We have team 8 from Adelaide which I've heard aren't the quickest but the decision will come when it comes! Maybe tomorrow eh?

I have just logged on to check my application and it is still showing Form 80 as "required" for both me and my partner. I uploaded them last week and it shows in the attachments provided box as they are there.

I'm wondering what I should do, maybe the CO gets automatically informed when the site updates which it seems not to have done. Has anyone got any ideas?

Edited by flatpack

we uploaded police certificates a couple of weeks ago and they still showed 'required' up until the grant. What I suspect happens is that they are obviously working on several cases at a time and maybe when they request more docs from someone, they go and work on another case in the meantime, before going back over uncompleted ones? I wouldn't ask again, just wait, as they might delay longer if they get annoyed at being hassled:frown:. Kbounds on the POI 190 thread said she uploaded the additional docs that she was asked for and hadn't heard back for a couple of weeks, her agent contacted the case officer to see what the delay was and her case officer said he wouldn't look at them until the 28 day deadline (to provide additional evidence) had passed! I think she has gone over on a holiday visa now...

yep we have a house which is rented which we are now going to put on the market as we have the nod, our business is outside catering so we have weddings booked until May which we have committed to. Its funny how your life is literally on hold until you get the go ahead...

I'm in the wedding business too! I'm a makeup artist and hair stylists for weddings, luckily I have someone who will take over my bookings so when we get out grant we can just go right away to Perth x

deeacz thats good you can pass your bookings to someone else, we have our second chef who is going to lease our business so any bookings coming for after May he will do but its just we have met the couples and done menu tasters for them so feel we have to go through to the end with those ones. The money will of course help though:cute: