Hire Cars

Kev Rad

Hi Everyone

I am due to arrive in Perth on 28th to start my new job. I had arranged to buy a new car to be collected when I get there but it is proving a little difficult to get it all finalised and I've had enough of trying to deal with the bloke at the garage on email....Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent hire car company who'll do me a decent rate for a month. If I rent for a month it will give me some time to sort out a car and not have to worry about it being ready for work on the 1st.

I don't know, just when you think everything is sorted.

Thanks

Kev :err:

As above.

Bayswater Hire Car (no birds). Their Bayswater branch is about 10mins from the airport. you'll probably get a new Toyota Corolla. Small engine, auto and AC.

Tend to be flat rate with no hidden extras.

There are some slightly cheaper, but you usually get a worse car and hidden costs.

Hi Everyone

I am due to arrive in Perth on 28th to start my new job. I had arranged to buy a new car to be collected when I get there but it is proving a little difficult to get it all finalised and I've had enough of trying to deal with the bloke at the garage on email....Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent hire car company who'll do me a decent rate for a month. If I rent for a month it will give me some time to sort out a car and not have to worry about it being ready for work on the 1st.

I don't know, just when you think everything is sorted.

Thanks

Kev :err:

We used Mindarie Car Hire (north of river). Got picked up at airport, driven to our rental accommodation where our car was waiting for us. Reasonable rates.

Cheers

Ross

• 1 month later...