Guest DJC

Dance Classes for Adult ladies Perth NOR

Guest DJC

Hi,

Are there any ladies in Perth Northern suburbs who would like to meet up on a Thursday for a bit of a laugh and some dance instruction?

I am running a dance class suitable for women who are interested in learning a few moves (NOT HIP HOP) in a fun and sociable environment.

The classes are $15 for just over an hour and are at the Beaumaris Sports Association in Iluka (Miami Beach Promenade just off Marmion Avenue) on a Thursday night. It's a great way to make new friends.

We start at 6:50 and run until 8:00 p.m where we retire for a drink or two at the club bar. For more details please PM me or post on this thread.

Debs

Hi Debs

we are movin over late July early August, not really too sure where as yet but if we are anywhere near you I would love to join your class, as a way to meet new people, hope it's still goin strong when i get there.

Debiy xx

Guest DJC

Hi Debby,

Good luck with the move out to Oz. Hope you settle quickly. Hopefully we will still be going with the dance classes by the time you come over but even if not we have lots of girlie meet ups and new people are always made welcome at them.

PM me when you get here and I'll arrange a get together with the girls.

All the best

Debs

Hi Debs

Thank you very much for the speedy reply. Look forwad to hopefully meeting up when we finally get there after all this time haha.

I will pm you when we arrive.

Til then take care and keep the classes going.

Lv Debiy xxx

You should good the learner/middle classes extremely enjoyable. in any case, every one of those professional classes is very costly. I'm really calling many studios around me to check whether they'll let a for fat dancer take some basic classes of them.