Our Last Month Now in Scotland....you'll like this.....

Bobopaulsy

I DO HOPE YOU ALL GET A SMILE WITH MY TALE !!!!

OK so yesterday was the 1st of October and we are now in countdown mode...we fly out on 30th October....

The shipping company have been to our small pokey 2 bedroom flat to collect the remaining goods to be shipped... Remembering we left our big house in April...it's been a tough 6 months...

Anyway...

My darling wife promised me it'll be fine as she only has the basics left....

I've now been to the dump with 2 big vans full of "junk" not required and not being shipped (however when i wanted to dump this stuff in April "we needed it"..mmm)

Moving on.....

The shipping company left us last night...my beautiful darling wife how i love so much.....Had 5 estate cars full of journeys to her mums with "stuff" which again "is needed"..... I'm just not sure that it has hit home to her..WE CAN ONLY TAKE SUITCASES ON THE PLANE !!!!!!!!!

Anyway i digress a little...

My darling wife has just phoned me....Cannot fine her Hand bag anywhere (my reply of "i'm not surprised", well lets just say it wasn't wise)...

In this hand bag....

Her Purse...

Her spare car keys....

MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HER WARD KEYS AND SWIPE PASS which allows her safe passage throughout her hospital wards and access to area's non-public....and she has patients today to transport throughout the hospital....

I do think she should be sectioned to one of her wards ....

The outcome is.....

wait for it.....

SHE THINKS SHE HAS SHIPPED THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of a saga......

We are going out for dinner with friends last night and when we arrive at the restaurant my beautiful wife produce's 1) Purse and wait for it................................... 2) Handbag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pluck up the courage.....

"darling, sweetheart, apple of my eye...... Where did you find your handbag???"

In a very nice tone, (as you can all imagine) she replied, lovingly...

"In the suitcase WE put all the new clothes in, so you must have closed it when i sat my bag down "

O M G.....

At least now when we get to customs and they ask did anyone pack your bags for you, "I" can safely say now "WE" packed them ourselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say my silly mare of a wife does ALL THE BLOODY PACKING AND I'M NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE FRICKIN NEAR CASES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!