Families with teenagers that didn't want to come

alana rose

Hi, my daughter who has just turned 17 reluctantly decided to give it a "try" out here. She has no intention of going to school, but would love an apprenticeship to do childcare, or maybe go to tafe. Are there any other 15-17 yr old who misses their pals back home & having someone to hang out with? If so, get in touch & we can arrange something..

Alana

Thanks Ali, i'm sure once she has met some kids her own age it'll make all the difference. We are in Connolly just now (till the end of the month). We are still debating where we'll end up tho. My daughter has been offered a job in childcare in Rockingham, that is what she fancies doing, and it's swaying our decision to go down that way. Where are you both Olivia? Do you know where you are going to settle Coco?

Thanks Ali, i'm sure once she has met some kids her own age it'll make all the difference. We are in Connolly just now (till the end of the month). We are still debating where we'll end up tho. My daughter has been offered a job in childcare in Rockingham, that is what she fancies doing, and it's swaying our decision to go down that way. Where are you both Olivia? Do you know where you are going to settle Coco?

Hi Alana,

no teenage kids in tow but just wondered what you thought of Connolly. This is one of the places we were considering so if you have any opinions or observations of it I would be really delighted to read them.

many thanks.

Hi Alana,

no teenage kids in tow but just wondered what you thought of Connolly. This is one of the places we were considering so if you have any opinions or observations of it I would be really delighted to read them.

many thanks.

Hi, I really like Connolly, we are finding that it's really central to everything (shops, beaches, train, city), the only problem for us is finding a permanent rental here with 4 bedrooms. When are you coming?

Hi, my daughter who has just turned 17 reluctantly decided to give it a "try" out here. She has no intention of going to school, but would love an apprenticeship to do childcare, or maybe go to tafe. Are there any other 15-17 yr old who misses their pals back home & having someone to hang out with? If so, get in touch & we can arrange something..

Alana

Hi Alana

we we move over on 31st October and have three children. Our eldest is 16 in January and is looking forward to coming as she's had a rubbish time here in uk at school. She will be looking to make new friends but we are staying in clarkson for four weeks and then settling in ocean reef, currambine or Kinross. Let me know where you end up settling and if you think your daughter will be interested in making new friends.

yvonne :smile2:

Hi, I really like Connolly, we are finding that it's really central to everything (shops, beaches, train, city), the only problem for us is finding a permanent rental here with 4 bedrooms. When are you coming?

Heading out April 2014. Just been searching areas again, looked up from iPad and found I lost nearly two hours!

What I find weird is that on the map one area that is desirable sits so close to a less desirable one, just a road separates them.

If I find a decent affordable house in the good area I then see it is very close to the other area. I start to wonder if the agents are stretching the boundaries! What do they know that I don't?