Jump to content

Do you need someone to look after your children over the Summer holidays?


Recommended Posts


I am 31 years old and am a qualified Primary School Teacher from Scotland in my 6th year of teaching. I have recently emigrated to Perth on a permanent visa and have applied for permanent teaching jobs starting 2014. However, I would be available to look after or tutor children over the Summer holidays. I have my own car so would be able to take them on trips to the beach, park etc. and do art and craft, baking activities with them. I have a Police check and have applied for my working with children check. I have had my teaching qualifications assessed with AITSL and TRBWA and have completed a First Aid certificate back home. Alternatively, I would be willing to tutor children over the holidays. I have experience teaching English as a second language or could help develop reading, writing or maths skills through fun games and activities. I am based in Scarborough but would be willing to travel. I would be willing to negotiate on pay.

Look forward to hearing from you!


Edited by fc0ferg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...