Dogs in prison

Daveakaginge

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest10912
Two weeks Saturday, sooooooooo far away it seems!

Well you have a great day ahead, as it will quite simply be the best day you have had since you moved here. :cool:

That's fantastic that they'll send you pictures.

Are they from a dog walker or the actual quarantine people?

If you pay for the 'Gold Service' level in quarantine they give your dog a camera for them to take their own shots. I have heard the staff sometimes edit out the less positive shots before emailing them onto the owners. Too many photos of the neighbouring dog's chocolate star fish (bottom hole) was not seen as favourable.

the last photo is so funny it looks like that gorgeous little dog has 6 legs !! they look so happy I bet you can not wait for your first hug and lick

It's the genetically modified food they feed them on. This is not a trick of the camera, it is just one that slipped through the censorship editing by the staff.

Thanks for posting the pics that's put our mind at rest somewhat. Just had visions an 1880's solitary confinement with the fat controller shouting at them:/

Hi Bugsy

we had them flown in the same crate, it had a wire divider, but at least they could see each other. Then we had the quartered in a 'double' kennel and run, so at least they are together. hth.

Guest guest9824
Hi all you Perthites, just thought I'd share some pics of my two children, who are imprisoned by the Australian authorities, in Sydney :sad:

Hi dave aka my youngest is desperate for a dog, and we did promise one when we emigrated over five years ago, Ans still haven't come up with the goods, your dogs look lovely, what are they? We were looking at Pomeranians and cavadoodles...my friend has two coton talours (can't spell) they would also be ideal, any tips would be gratefully received about small dogs/puppies :biggrin:

Hi dave aka my youngest is desperate for a dog, and we did promise one when we emigrated over five years ago, Ans still haven't come up with the goods, your dogs look lovely, what are they? We were looking at Pomeranians and cavadoodles...my friend has two coton talours (can't spell) they would also be ideal, any tips would be gratefully received about small dogs/puppies :biggrin:

Hiya Pea, my dogs are Shih Tzu's, they are possible the most child friendly dog you will ever come across. There are quite a few 'crosses' out here, in fact, just seen Two gorgeous puppy's in a pet shop in Midland gate shopping centre. They are true lap dogs, and are so loving, they were bred as a companion dog for Tibetan monks, and were temple dogs.

Hth.

Dave