Should I phone Woolworths?

Hi guys, had a job interview at Woolies on Monday. The interview went really well and the manager said I should have a phone call either Tuesday or Wednesday to let me know the outcome of the interview. It's now 10am on Thursday and I still haven't heard anything. Should I phone the regional office in Kewdale who phoned me originally or should I still wait to hear from them?

I appreciate things are a lot more laid back out here but I'd just like to know either way as I have other interviews lined up but really prefer this job.

Any feedback/suggestions would be great

Thank you x

The delay may be waiting on references etc, i'd personally leave it until next week and proceed with the other interviews you have lined up. I know that when we recruit - often the delay is references (particularly if overseas), also our decision has to cross a number of desks and be signed off (to ensure the process was fair and equitable), there is also an appeals period.

Thanks Ali, really appreciate your reply. Will wait till next week. Just impatient that's all! Have a fab day x

Can't blame you ... we were the same with my daughter who had an interview - they say good things come to those who wait ... hope that's true for you xx