LOOKING FOR A RENT - $130-140 single room, furnished with internet facility

Hello all,

I am Vijay 27 yrs male from Bangalore, India and I have the PR Visa for Western Australia. I am coming to Perth on 9th November and looking for a stay with minimum facilities w.r.t price and availabilities.

1. Rent from $130-140

2. Furnished

3. Internet facility (included in the rent bill)

4. Close to shopping centers

5. Near to bus/train stations

6. Looking for short term(6 months) or long term stay

I am Electronics Engineer with 8 yrs of experience and worked for various international companies like Quest Global, Infotech Enterprises, GE healthcare etc.

I am friendly and easy going. Clean and tidy, responsible person who is coming to Australia to make the rest of my life memorable and beautiful.

I love movies and cricket. I like to meet new people and make friends. I don't mind sharing the flat with like minded people who respect others privacy and individuality.

Please let me know if there any rooms for my requirement. Please PM me if you come across any rooms for my requirement.

I have also posted my requirement in Flatmates and Gumtree too!

Awaiting your response.

Regards

Vijay.

Edited by Vijay Kumar P

Sorry, I can't help with your quest but I just wanted to say what a wonderful reason to come. Life should always be memorable and beautiful but so rarely is.

Thank you :) I have never stepped out of India in my 27 yrs. Have struggled and waited from a long time to get this opportunity, I will make use of it and will explore Australia to the fullest