Jump to content

Landlord Insurance in the UK

Recommended Posts

Can anyone reccomend an Insurance company who will provide Landlord Insurance to people living outside the UK ( ie us in Australia)?? Lots of companies won't insure non UK residents.

It is a UK property to be insured by ourselves, as landlords whilst we live in AUstralia.

Hope that makes sense.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest iinsure365
Thanks for this thread, something on our long list of things to do too...


We can help with any non-uk residents looking for landlords insurance.


If anyone requires, please feel free to drop me a PM/Email and I can arrange for someone to contact you.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...