Carpenter looking for sponsership

Guest Rick81

Hi guys ive been living in Perth on a whv for 2 years now and due to my current visa requirementts I have to leave the country by November the 8th. I'm trying all channels now to find a work sponser, by trade I am a carpenter but I'm struggleing to find a work sponser.

It is VERY rare for carpenters to get sponsorship. Why not just apply for skilled migration? It is far preferable anyway to a sponsored visa as a sponsored visa is tied to the employer. If you lose your job, you have 90 days to find another willing and able to sponsore (many companies can not sponsor) or leave the country.

Guest guest10912
Hi guys ive been living in Perth on a whv for 2 years now and due to my current visa requirementts I have to leave the country by November the 8th. I'm trying all channels now to find a work sponser, by trade I am a carpenter but I'm struggleing to find a work sponser.

Well if you have been here for two years and not found a sponsor yet, it is probably an indication that you are not going to find one. It is unusual for trades to secure a sponsorship.

I would also recommend skilled migration if you want to stay, but you are not going to be able to get that done now as you are down to the last week practically. You will probably have to leave and apply from overseas.