On our way.....

Bobopaulsy

Guest guest9824
That's us now leaving Glasgow a Airport, been here since 4am and so far so good....

Next stop Heathrow then Singapore and then.....

Perth ......

See yah all soon

Best of luck Bobo and clan. Safe journey. We have cranked up the heat for your arrival!

pea

Oh my god ..... We are here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be brief as I'm sleepy but I know I'm in the same timezone as some of you now lol

Glasgow BA flight to London flight delayed due to broken pilots seatbelt!!!! One hour on the runway so on arrival at Heathrow at 9 instead of 8am..... By the time we got off and got connection bused it was a Scottish sprint to get to the Singapore gate before it closed but made it and was one of last passengers to embark.

Singapore Airlines highly recommended for us and kids, extremely smooth flight and nice staff. Same from Singapore to Perth....

Friends collected us... (No sniffer dogs or strip search at diac , gutted had even put clean undies on).... On way north to Alkimos where they stay baked a bit but loved it loved it loved it ....... Dinner was a BBQ.... I mean what else....

So here safe and sound and still cannae believe it...... But already loving it

Guest guest9824
Oh my god ..... We are here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be brief as I'm sleepy but I know I'm in the same timezone as some of you now lol

Glasgow BA flight to London flight delayed due to broken pilots seatbelt!!!! One hour on the runway so on arrival at Heathrow at 9 instead of 8am..... By the time we got off and got connection bused it was a Scottish sprint to get to the Singapore gate before it closed but made it and was one of last passengers to embark.

Singapore Airlines highly recommended for us and kids, extremely smooth flight and nice staff. Same from Singapore to Perth....

Friends collected us... (No sniffer dogs or strip search at diac , gutted had even put clean undies on).... On way north to Alkimos where they stay baked a bit but loved it loved it loved it ....... Dinner was a BBQ.... I mean what else....

So here safe and sound and still cannae believe it...... But already loving it

Glad you arrived safely. Hope the jet lag isn't too bad! Enjoy.

pea

Great day in Perth now got the bank accounts sorted and hopefully got a really nice car to get tmrw morning... Great help at bank Went for Westpac, also guy from car garage gave me name of guy at garage next door in case I preferred a car there.... So helpful so far

Although it was $50 for a mcdonalds lol family if £5.... But but but... Not complaining as love every minute if being here