Looking to meet friends in the Northern suburbs

Guest DebMak

Hi, I'm a 29 year old who has just move to Perth on a permanant residency visa with my husband. We've been here before on a working holiday and loved it so much we have come back!

I'm hoping to meet some friends around the northern suburbs as I live in Carine and work in Joondalup.

I love travelling, spending time at the beach, going out to cafes and walking our housemates dog.

Anyone who is interested in meeting up please get in touch as it would be great to hear from others!

Hi,

Im Laura and I'm 30 years old, me and my other half have been here sine June. We live in Currambine and I work in Currambine to. We also first came to Australia on a working holiday visa about 8 years ago and fell in love with the place and are now on a PR visa. I would really like to start making some friends and also find another couples that we could socialize with. I really love living in Perth and still enjoying discovering new places. If you would like to meet up my email is laurahaylor83@gmail.com and you can find me on facebook as Laura Haylor its a pic of me and my other half Matt. Would be good to hear from you.