Was anyone with occupation on schedule 2 invited to apply for SS after Oct 28th?

kmchu

Be aware the NT have got used to this and now often refuse 190 sponsorship and offer 489 instead. You could still move to WA on this, but would have to live and work in a regional area, so couldn't live or work in Perth.

Can i ask another? I have filled out my EOI but unsure if it's right. I am a telecommunications tech and I have my TRades recognition all verified. I put down on secondary education the apprenticeship I did under other assesed qualification. It has given me 10 points is this right? It also asked me for my TRA info next page.

Also because it was an apprenticeship i added my employement history as 5 years. 2 of which I was in the apprenticeship but it has awarded me 5 -8 years experience.

Now i I am sitting on 75poitns and I don't know if I've done it right and end up getting a slap on the wrists.

druid - thanks for the info I best get in before march :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not great with points I am afraid as none of my visas needed them (457, then 186). But the points total is very high and I would not submit that without having it checked (an over claim will result in a visa refusal and potentially a ban from reapplying)

Also, are you claiming points for English language? If so, have you done ILETS?

I am not great with points I am afraid as none of my visas needed them (457, then 186). But the points total is very high and I would not submit that without having it checked (an over claim will result in a visa refusal and potentially a ban from reapplying)

Also, are you claiming points for English language? If so, have you done ILETS?

Yes, I am getting 20 points for IELTS superior score. I did an apprentisship in the army and on the EOI I have put it down as other assesed qualification. I am assuming it is recognised as my TRA assessment was pretty much based on that. I'm sure it has awarded me more points then I deserve.

This is is by far the most confusing patients testing process I have ever been through.

Yes, I am getting 20 points for IELTS superior score. I did an apprentisship in the army and on the EOI I have put it down as other assesed qualification. I am assuming it is recognised as my TRA assessment was pretty much based on that. I'm sure it has awarded me more points then I deserve.

This is is by far the most confusing patients testing process I have ever been through.

Given the seriousness of getting it wrong - I have come across many people refused and banned for making an over claim - I would seriously consider speaking to an agent.

• 3 weeks later...