26 year old girl looking to meet new friends!

Tasha26

Hi, I'm 26 moved to Perth from Scotland in September and looking to meet some new friends! I'm a Makeup Artist to trade and I enjoy all girly things, shopping, cinema, going out for drinks etc If anyone is in same kind of situation and looking for the same feel free to get in touch :-) Thanks

Guest Kirijaimay

Hi Tasha,

If be keen for a girly catch up!! I miss my girly friends, nights out, shopping trips etc with the girls back home! :(

Are you north/south?

Kiri :)

Guest steph143

Hey, im flying into perth beginning of February coming on my own so would be great to meet some people!! Never been to Perth before, or actually Australia!! Its all new to me :-)l

Hey girls, I'm 27 been in Perth for a few months now.Moved here with my partner and he loves it. If anyone fancies meeting up sometime? Would be good to meet some new friends :-)

Guest Georginat

Moved to Perth from Worcester in August with my boyfriend and LOVE the lifestyle, but definitely missing my girly nights out etc, would be great to meet some lovely ladies x

• 2 weeks later...