Akasully2

Things that drive you nuts

Rob t , we will be there

Fantastic!..... So that's 1x Squashed Frog & 1x Flat White? Business is booming and we're not yet open. :laugh:

I can also identify with the children's table manners. How many times do I have to say, "finish what is in your mouth before having a drink. It is revolting, you look like a cement mixer". Grrrr.....

I can also identify with the children's table manners. How many times do I have to say, "finish what is in your mouth before having a drink. It is revolting, you look like a cement mixer". Grrrr.....

Frustrating of course, however sometimes we need to remember what we were perhaps like at that age?

Frustrating of course, however sometimes we need to remember what we were perhaps like at that age?

so true Rob, just hoping I can bring them up to be vaguely civilised that's all!

Its so lovely that we all have a similar problem, so maybe it does sort itself out by the time they are adults. I did have to laugh at dinner time tonight whilst moaning at my eldest again and knowing that I was not the only one doing this.

Thanks for that Pea, it has been three years in the making. Yes spot-on it will be right opposite the Cornerstone on a dusty plot of land overlooking Brampton Lake, construction starts next month so will look forward to seeing you there around Sept.

Rob

we will see you there in October :-) you coming Pea? xx .....

we will see you there in October :-) you coming Pea? xx .....

That's great Bean. You will get an invite for the pre-opening trial run morning when all food and coffees are supplied FOC as part of our training.

That's great Bean. You will get an invite for the pre-opening trial run morning when all food and coffees are supplied FOC as part of our training.

ooohh sounds lovely but were coming on or around the 13th so I imagine you'll already be up and running???...

weve been looking at holiday lets mostly SOR, but also around the Clarkson/Butler area so we might end up being regulars for a couple of weeks :-)

OK mine!

1) People who talk with food in their mouth!!!

2) the improper use of your and you're

3) "Selfies" every bloody day!!!! I do not care what you look like thank you!!

OK mine!

1) People who talk with food in their mouth!!!

2) the improper use of your and you're

3) "Selfies" every bloody day!!!! I do not care what you look like thank you!!

I agree! Good grammar is the difference between knowing your s**t and knowing you're s**t!

I admit I do take the odd selfie otherwise I would only have photos of my family x

Edited by Lou8670

I agree! Good grammar is the difference between knowing your s**t and knowing you're s**t!

I admit I do take the odd selfie otherwise I would only have photos of my family x

Hahahaha good one!

Aye the odd one is fine but not daily or more than 4 a week haha especially on FB and posing with the DUCK face ha!

Another few from me....

Drivers flicking their fag butts out of their car window.

People walking slowly along the pavement, so spread out so I can't over take them.

Cashiers who don't say please or thank you as they tell you the balance, just a flat ...£8.64....(please!!!!!!! Grrrrr)

The PIO members who have thousands of posts under their belt and who spend most of their time discussing all things not related to Oz; except to moan about how boring Perth is of course. You know who you are, always getting into mindless and pointless unrelated arguments and you've probably never even visited this glorious country anyway. Too much free time I would say, join FB instead.

Guest guest9824

..you've just reminded me RobT, Facecrock, it drives me nuts, don't do it, divisive!

Afraid I am another one for the Perth drivers. In particular the tail gating. That gets by blood boiling.

Yep agree with that one Verystormy.... I am on the look out for a sticker for the back window that says "the closer you get - the slower I go"!

Not a lot drives me nuts really... comes with advanced years I suppose as I get more laidback the older I get. BUT one thing guaranteed to get me worked up are the mindless, ignorant lazy S**TS who would rather go rob someone than get a job. What gives them the right to see something that belongs to someone else and think they can just take it!!! GRRRRRRR!!

Being mugged at Rockingham's Australia Day celebration!! Damn fairgrounds are the same the world over!!

Oh no Bugsy, that's awful, I hope you are OK, sending lots of hugs as that really sucks! :wubclub:

Oh I am scratching my head now!!!!! Amazing how just seeing or hearing that word can do that!

Mortified, but my daughter has picked them up at school :eek: and her hair is waist length....nightmare! :embarrassed: