what are you doing at this moment

odies

Have you been to portofino's? We actually lived in Quinns and never been there hehe. We tried one time, but there was an event so they only had the pub menu, which we didn't fancy.

Anyway, camps 8 australia wide arrived in the mail today. Sjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...that thing is HUGE hah. I reckon it will be great for our 5 week trip on the east coast and I bet it will be useful for a long weekend trips in WA as well.

We used PSS too, super efficient at packing up our house and all contact with their office with regards the paperwork u have to fill in has been good, they are very helpful.

We are now in oz and waiting for our stuff to clear customs and contact with the office this end has been good too. It's taken a while for it to clear customs but we're not in our rental yet so we haven't been chasing them cos then we'd have needed to pay storage! Looks like it's all gonna work out well altho perhaps we should wait and pass judgment once it's been delivered and unpacked!!

just seen something that looks to have been on 7 news ?? Muslims being taught to take over Australia ?? is this right ??

Probably as they are taking over other countries by stealth and breeding like rabbits. Plenty of suburbs in all major cities here that you would be mad to go anywhere near. If only they would just assimilate like everyone else and stop trying to inflict their sharia law and halal crap on the countries they migrate to.

Probably as they are taking over other countries by stealth and breeding like rabbits. Plenty of suburbs in all major cities here that you would be mad to go anywhere near. If only they would just assimilate like everyone else and stop trying to inflict their sharia law and halal crap on the countries they migrate to.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion of course, please don't presume that the term 'muslim' is a catch-all for everything that is bad and that there are great swathes of entire religious groups unable or disinclined to assimilate. If you present yourself in such a way, perhaps it you create barriers that allow individuals to integrate? I have to say, if I was moving to another country where I felt alone, lost, scared and committed to building a new life for myself and I read this I'd be pretty focussed on gravitating towards people with whom I shared a common interest.

thinking why am I getting huge wobbles, visiting everyone and some are people we have not seen for years. Next door neighbour crying, feel awful. Would people be visiting us asking us out if we were not leaving or is this part of not working. Hubby going everywhere to look at it one last time making me feel soooo bad

Just got home with sore feet after a good night at the Kylie concert. Not the kind of concert I would have bought a ticket for but got 2 free ones so went along. I was actually really surprised, she put on a great show!

Lucky you would of loved to be there

thinking why am I getting huge wobbles, visiting everyone and some are people we have not seen for years. Next door neighbour crying, feel awful. Would people be visiting us asking us out if we were not leaving or is this part of not working. Hubby going everywhere to look at it one last time making me feel soooo bad

Its so hard