what are you doing at this moment

odies

Thank you :) It went better than expected although I got myself really worked up before hand and even cried on my boss (oh dear).

They were surprisingly supportive. Now fingers crossed for a house completion and the Visa through quickly!

I see you're in Mandurah :) Are you enjoying it out there?

Fingers crossed for you! We love living in Mandurah, we're in Halls Head, on seascapes, and it's a nice little community, so nice to be able to walk to the beach! Been here almost a year and sometimes it feels like we've been here ages and other times it still feels like we're on holidays :cute:

thinking about our weekend trip to Liverpool, doing the magical mystery tour, going the Cavern and staying at The Hard Days Night Hotel, so excited, trying to tie up what we haven't done and cannot believe I have never been to the Cavern as The Beatles were my childhood.

thinking about our weekend trip to Liverpool, doing the magical mystery tour, going the Cavern and staying at The Hard Days Night Hotel, so excited, trying to tie up what we haven't done and cannot believe I have never been to the Cavern as The Beatles were my childhood.

So miss going to liverpool hitting the shops then going to the pubs.Can not beat a liverpool pub.,

Enjoy

Well I'm sitting in our court yard, drinking ice cold drinks, whilst hubby is planting all the new plants. This recuperating business does have it's benefits after all :wink:. I hope you have a great Easter weekend.

Have a lovely weekend darlin' hope you get spoilt rotten and enjoy mountains of choccy.

We're spending a long weekend in Maggie River. Beautiful view from the verandah, bit of London Grammar on the hifi, ice cold Hendricks and tonic, leg of lamb on the BBQ, friends and family from all parts of the world here. It really doesn't get any better than this.

IMG_20150403_152832.jpg

Thanks Porty, I have been very spoilt the last five weeks and I think I am going to find it very hard going back to housework, cooking and I have really got use to my afternoon nap. Looks and sounds lovely where you are, have fun.

Hi Odies and Jenpen, I'm feeling much better, I have struggled with not allowed to being able to do anything, but have finally finished Breaking Bad and Orange is the new Black. Odies I am hoping to start the Mullaloo walk after the Easter hols if my surgeon gives me the OK, so hopefully see you on one of those.

Relaxing at home after being out on the mountain bikes with the family. We drove to Rotary Park and then offloaded the bikes and hit the trail to 10 Mile Dam. Our youngest aged 5 had a few falls along the way but managed the 15km round trip in just under 4 hours with frequent water breaks. Love living in Margaret River!

Jessica at 10 Mile Dam.jpg

Bike Ride 2.jpg

Sounds great Porty.

We were down there last week and its beautiful. Seriously considering whether we want to be buying a small house for so much money up here when you can get so much more for your money down there and its so lovely.

We did also visit a lot of wineries and relieved them of some of there stock :biggrin: