what are you doing at this moment

odies

The creeks are pretty much baron. There is only one fish you need to be really aware of and that if the puffer. Unfortunately it is the most likely thing you will catch. You need pliers to remove as although small, can take a finger end off. Far worse though if you were to try an eat!

I'm not afraid to get bitten (maybe i should), but it's more about grabbing some toxic fish with needlelike skin... The fish version of P11%20Pinhead.jpg haha.

What does "are baron" mean? I tried to Google it, but I couldn't find it :D

just got back in from the Dome in Butler had a mothers day breakfast after swim school with the grandkids, enjoyed and very busy, good to see

Is Father's day the same day in Australia as in the UK? Because mother's day is the same day in Australia as in the Netherlands, but Father's day is on a different day funnily enough :D

• 5 weeks later...

just had my first bill for the container shipment with the car, $4 k, quarantine next week, wish me luck. Been for a stroll along Burns Beach today and had lunch in the cafe, as it has been such a lovely day for winter ? 25 degrees, this would be a good summer in the UK.

• 4 weeks later...