odies

what are you doing at this moment

The creeks are pretty much baron. There is only one fish you need to be really aware of and that if the puffer. Unfortunately it is the most likely thing you will catch. You need pliers to remove as although small, can take a finger end off. Far worse though if you were to try an eat!

I'm not afraid to get bitten (maybe i should), but it's more about grabbing some toxic fish with needlelike skin... The fish version of P11%20Pinhead.jpg haha.

What does "are baron" mean? I tried to Google it, but I couldn't find it :D

Sat in front of gas fire freezing my whatsits off. I didnt move for this!! Ha... bring on spring I say, and yes I realise its not winter yet but my toes need defrosting.

Getting prepared for our first and hopefully busy Mother's Day weekend down at the cafe.

just got back in from the Dome in Butler had a mothers day breakfast after swim school with the grandkids, enjoyed and very busy, good to see

just got back in from the Dome in Butler had a mothers day breakfast after swim school with the grandkids, enjoyed and very busy, good to see

Is Father's day the same day in Australia as in the UK? Because mother's day is the same day in Australia as in the Netherlands, but Father's day is on a different day funnily enough :D

just had my first bill for the container shipment with the car, $4 k, quarantine next week, wish me luck. Been for a stroll along Burns Beach today and had lunch in the cafe, as it has been such a lovely day for winter ? 25 degrees, this would be a good summer in the UK.

Don't be such a party pooper.

lol - how are you both keeping? we were in Freo last weekend, did the high speed jet boat ride

lol - how are you both keeping? we were in Freo last weekend, did the high speed jet boat ride

We are great. Must arrange to meet up soon. Hope you guys are well too.

Ironically I'm just about to head up to the Marsden for some treatment which is why I started the pio version of this thread. Good to see someone carried it over to pp!