odies

what are you doing at this moment

I am having a lazy day in the middle of house redecorations, furniture renovations, and serious gardening/pruning stuff.   Love doing all this stuff but just wish I had the energy I did 30 years ago!  

Not been on for a while think when you get settled life changes.

Still love living in Perth,last 12months i got made redundant but found a better job so all good there.

Now hubby turn he been made redundant he had a few interview so we are keeping are fingures crossed

Glad things worked out for you Deb.   You know that often when a door closes, the one that opens is way better and totally meant to be.   Hope the same happens with husband.  

On 09/04/2018 at 21:12, cocolevi said:

Still in the rainy wet uk 

seeing who’s on here still 

so are you still in the UK now @cocolevi ???? I remeber reading your posts years ago and you seemed desperate to get to Oz 😀

Yes still here in the uk. We were offered a 457 visa but my eldest was just about to start uni and wouldn’t come with us. I couldn’t leave her it was really bad timing. I got to know some great people from this site and get my oz fix from their face book stories 😊

Aw , I just remember you where so keen @cocolevi .... on a life down under ! well with the scorching temps in the UK at the moment life is great ! hope alls well for you . 

• Like 1

Hi all i havent posted in agea since moving to OZ. Im just all rugged up enjoying the storm outside whilst watching Britains got Tallent 👍

I i am strugggling....

To get out of bed. It's cold in the mornings. Ugh

Just finishing watching youngest have her swimming lesson after a day in work.

After a very busy weekend moving in as we got our keys early, we're planning to celebrate our house settlement which went through today!

Very relieved an excited to have own patch of Aussie turf xx

• Like 1