KGB    10
    Ozhouserental were good for us

We haven't arrived yet, we land in early July :-), but our accommodation for the first three months has just been finalised and we used Ozhouserental. Obviously we have not seen the property yet, but the service so far has been excellent, very prompt and efficient. I have seen quite a few good reviews/remarks which helped put our mind at ease.

Rendleroo    10

We fly out tomorrow and have booked ozhouserentals. So far they have been awesome! Even putting up with my ditzy blonde moments without any complaints. I will let you know about the villa at the weekend!

mellar6    10

I'm finding ozhouserental a little confusing to use, is it just those properties listed available or can you search in areas?

Rendleroo    10

They don't have masses of houses but they have at least one in each area. We stayed at a place in south fremantle and it was amazing! What are you looking for, perhaps as a newbie to Perth, I may be able to help? X

mellar6    10

Thanks Rendleroo, 2 adults, 2 girls aged 1 and 7 , somewhere close to good school and not too far from Fiona Stanley Hospital

Rendleroo    10

That's right opposite where I work! Fab! We stayed at Sunset Villa in South Fremantle and it was great, even with the kids sharing a room. There is parking for your hire car or own car, there is a little park right outside the front door, no traffic, walking distance to the beach, easy access to Fiona Stanley by bus or car.....the owners were amazing too! I can't recommend the place enough and I had a 4 & 7 yr old. When do you arrive? I work at Murdoch Uni which is over the road from Fiona Stanley. I live locally to there too do can help with school stuff too if you need x

Thanks Rendleroo, 2 adults, 2 girls aged 1 and 7 , somewhere close to good school and not too far from Fiona Stanley Hospital

Rendleroo    10

Have you arrived yet? X

We haven't arrived yet, we land in early July :-), but our accommodation for the first three months has just been finalised and we used Ozhouserental. Obviously we have not seen the property yet, but the service so far has been excellent, very prompt and efficient. I have seen quite a few good reviews/remarks which helped put our mind at ease.

mellar6    10
    That's right opposite where I work! Fab! We stayed at Sunset Villa in South Fremantle and it was great, even with the kids sharing a room. There is parking for your hire car or own car, there is a little park right outside the front door, no traffic, walking distance to the beach, easy access to Fiona Stanley by bus or car.....the owners were amazing too! I can't recommend the place enough and I had a 4 & 7 yr old. When do you arrive? I work at Murdoch Uni which is over the road from Fiona Stanley. I live locally to there too do can help with school stuff too if you need x

Any IT jobs going at the uni?

Rendleroo    10

After the last two days of catastrophic computer crisis, I would say YES! I'm still sitting here online dealing with the IT people now, I think I've been on a hotline to them since Friday - one almighty virus got in the Murdoch system and I'm living with the repercussions of it all arrrrrr