DOG - happy happy happy happy

elfie

Just thought I would let you know after 18 mths and asking twice. My landlord has relented we can get a dog yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Inspection 3 weeks ago John was home and rental agent called to carry out inspection. She made the fatal mistake of asking if everything was alright his reply no we want a dog and wont be renewing our lease in September - not really as blunt as that he is far more tactful and articulate than me. We had an email last week with yes go ahead renew for another year you can have a dog.:laugh:black with tan eye brows and tan chest dog either docked tail or not depending on the age since docking is banned now doggie friend -anyone guess what breed we are after .................

Happy is not the word sod having 2 legged friends if I can get this special 4 legged one :laugh: my life will be fab

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave you win the gold medal

yes a rottie indeed only dog to have there are a few available on rescue sites but am also going to ring breeders to see if they have any available. They tend to rehome breeding bitches they no longer breed

Edited by elfie

Do you have a name picked out? Jonny is desperate for a dog. He loves them. I'm not so keen. That might change in time I suppose. We had a dog when my sister and I were growing up. A red setter. I loved that dog so much. I know jonny would adore a dog of his own.

We we have a cat. Not so keen on him either. But we've had him 11 years now and he loves jonny (except when he's got his nerf gun out). Only got him coz we moved into a thatched cottage that had been vacant for months and there was evidence of vermin. Lazy fat sod didn't catch one. Had to call the rat man out every month for about 6 months. Nasty.

not bringing said cat. My mums has become attached to him. He's so big he has a dog bed coz he couldn't fit in the cat ones. Looks like bag puss. It's gonna break Jonny's heart to leave him behind but I don't think he'd appreciate being dragged to the other side of the world in a box. He's timid really. So my mum is made up anyway.

Good luck with yours.

Debs

Let me know if you need a walker whilst your out at work :wubclub: I know a very good one :biggrin:

Dear god GMB anyone would think my hubby worked fifo and we were loaded hehhe. The only dog walker will be moi. I currently do 5 k daily more on weekends so doggie will be well walked ....... Plus I only work part time. But many thanks for the suggestion. When I am 10 years older and in need of a double hip replacement will call on you hehehe :laugh:

Do you have a name picked out? Jonny is desperate for a dog. He loves them. I'm not so keen. That might change in time I suppose. We had a dog when my sister and I were growing up. A red setter. I loved that dog so much. I know jonny would adore a dog of his own.

We we have a cat. Not so keen on him either. But we've had him 11 years now and he loves jonny (except when he's got his nerf gun out). Only got him coz we moved into a thatched cottage that had been vacant for months and there was evidence of vermin. Lazy fat sod didn't catch one. Had to call the rat man out every month for about 6 months. Nasty.

not bringing said cat. My mums has become attached to him. He's so big he has a dog bed coz he couldn't fit in the cat ones. Looks like bag puss. It's gonna break Jonny's heart to leave him behind but I don't think he'd appreciate being dragged to the other side of the world in a box. He's timid really. So my mum is made up anyway.

Good luck with yours.

Debs

Hi Debs

If said dog has a birth name we will keep it. If its a rescue center name she will be called either Bronwen or Bronnie for short or Boudicia or Boodie for short we shall see I have been busy all day on rescue sites looking for a Rottweiler bitch am waiting calls/emails back.

If anyone knows of a Rottie bitch no more than 5 years old in need of a very good home please let me know - thanks Mary

Edited by elfie

But are you as happy as this dude?

[video=youtube;y6Sxv-sUYtM]

Hi Porty Ha Ha love this song not seen the video I will get John to video me on the day we find said dog then you can decided for yourself Ive even put a wanted ad on gumtree now :;sigh:: so long in coming I am now very impatient but know I will have to wait ::sigh::

Guest guest9824
Nice names. My dog was called Keith lol. Is that classed as animal cruelty? No offence to anyone called Keith by the way.

Debs

:biglaugh:.....have had a glass or three of Shiraz....wmsl x

Keith lemon.......???

Guest guest9824
Brain and Dave are cool names. I probably would have gone with Chaz and Dave. Do you remember them. Please say yes, otherwise I'll appear old.

Debs

Wabbit wabbit wabbit.....

We are old.....middle aged layyyyydiesssss